Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012 – Weekend Update

This weekend was filled with cold and hot chocolate because there is no sense in foregoing the hot chocolate when the temperatures outside are -10 Celsius (7 Fahrenheit).  My neighbor told me I was “brave” walking outside.  I explained it was more a matter or practicality.  I either take the dog outside for a walk or he pee’s in the house.  Really, when you look at it that way I’ll be going outside when it’s even colder.  I just won’t be lingering.

I did take a walk into town on Saturday to take some pictures of the river.




Then I came across this storm drain and I thought the little ice formations were cool.







The Superbowl:

No I did not watch the Superbowl.  I had no desire to stay up past Midnight to watch a bunch of men in shiny Capri pants and helmets tackle each other.  What you don’t think those are Capri pants?  I’m pretty sure they are very close to being the right length for that designation.

I did however watch a couple of the commercials online this morning, which only confirmed for me that I must be starting my PMS cycle.  I know you were dying to know that, but there is no other explanation for way the Clint Eastwood, Chevy commercial would make me cry.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment