Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012 – Random Thoughts

Work: I’m not sure what it says about me that while I was sleeping I was thinking about a work related problem and figured out the solution.  It’s a little disconcerting that I struggled with the issue all day yesterday and finally implemented a work around and all I apparently needed to do was take a nap.

Hearing:
I jinxed myself yesterday talking about hearing losses.  I haven’t had an issue with my hearing acting up in several years and sure enough today it’s all screwed up on the left side.  At least there is no ringing, that drives me insane and it’s such a short drive.

Vacation:
1.5 days and counting. 

Rick Santorum:
How the heck is this guy winning any primary states?   I have so much I want to say about this guy but it just depresses and astounds me that anyone could listen to this guy and thing he could even remotely be a valid candidate for President of the United States.  Maybe his next campaign platform should be to repeal the 19th Amendment and reclassify women as property.


On a Happier Note

The Beast:
Still cute, still fat, going to camp while we are away, and guarding his chews even in sleep.





Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with your comments on Rick Santorum. It's completely frustrating to me that even one person would vote for him and would agree with that crap he spews. Yuck to him and his sweater vests and double yuck to any dolt that actually voted for him.

    One a happier note - have a great time on vacation! Pet a lion for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not happy with any of the Republican choices. I was really hoping they would put someone good into the race, but unfortunately that's not the case. Love, Your Favorite Sister

    ReplyDelete