Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012 – Crushes & Other Random Nonsense

I keep losing track of the damn days.  Yes they invented a calendar for just these moments but for a brief moment I thought it was Wednesday.  It’s not, it’s Tuesday.  Still one day closer to vacation and plenty of time to get as much work completed as possible.  What is it with killing yourself with work before going on vacation when you know no matter what happens you are going to get punished with work when you return?

Books, I’m on a reading bender again which is good and bad.  Good because it’s always good to find a bunch of books I like.  Bad because I am trying not to start any new books until the plane ride on Friday.  I think I have 14 in the queue and I know the new Kim Harrison book “A Perfect Blood”comes out on my birthday and there is no way I am not downloading it.  Fine I sort of have a crush on the character Ivy, and Rachel.  Ok they can get in line with:

Batwoman,

Kate Beckinsale’s character from the movie Underworld,

Ali Vali’s Cain Casey,

Vickic Pettersson’s Joanna Archer I really wish she would publish another in the Sign of the Zodiac Series

JM Redmann’s Mickey Knight although, I’m currently boycotting JM Redmann because damn it all Mickey deserves a break.

I pretty much have a thing for any strong female character who kicks ass.


Is there a 12 step program for fictional crushes?  Yes I know it’s called Fanfiction and it’s all over the internet.  If I didn’t enjoy these characters so much I would think I had a problem but as long as authors keep writing about them I think I should be fine. 


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment