Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10, 2012 - Nothing Exciting


Is it just me or has this work week been exceedingly long? 

I finally managed to buy the beast low cal dog food.  The store said they did not have “diet” food.  They did however have “light” food.  I’m not entirely sure what the difference is but he’s got it now and I’m easing him into the transition.  On that note, let’s just say a little prayer that he adjusts to it faster because if “light” continues to equate to “gas” I need to find a different brand of food.

For those of you who know, I work from home as a result I rely heavily on a headset that I can plug into my computer and speak with co-workers on goto meeting or google talk, and I use the same headset plugged into my phone for everything else.  I didn’t realize how much I depend on it until Wednesday when it gave up the ghost.  I can hear people.  They just can’t hear me.  Of course for them that might be an excellent thing.  Needless to say this weekend I will be making a trek to the city in search of a replacement.

That’s pretty much it for the day, no real excitement… yet.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. YES. It has felt like a work week and a half! All day yesterday I thought it was Friday and today I'm just disgusted with how slow the time is passing. booooo.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete