Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012 – One of These Things Is Not Like The Other

Are you ready to play the Sesame Street Game "One of These Things Is Not Like The Other?"

Ypu might be thinking it's the BMW Mini Cooper, but you would be wrong.  Here take a closer look:

That is a Lamborghini.  Yes, someone actually paid several hundred thousand dollars (or I assume) to buy an Italian Sports Car and then they painted it what I can only refer to as “Cow Patch Color”. 

Who does that?  Well obviously one of our Swiss neighbors does, but it’s not even camouflage.  I admit even if it was just one solid color I would be shocked because who the heck spends that kind of money on a car?  A car for gods sake!  If you have that much money that you don’t know what to do with it except to buy a crazy, possibly cool car (I wouldn’t know) and then ruin any cool factor with the paint job, please just send a check to the Poor Woman’s Health and Sustenance Fund care of CAB.   Really I can find better ways to spend that money.

Anyway all this thinking about Lamborghini’s got me to go to their website.  I was immediately brought to a page that said “Warning You are About to Enter The Home of the Bull.”  Well ok, I guess that sort of explains the paint job.  If you castrate a bull, is it a cow?



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. When you castrate the "bull" this happens:http://www.wisn.com/r/30054749/detail.html
    or this:

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8934718/Astonishing-accident-involving-eight-Ferraris-worlds-most-expensive-car-crash.html

    ReplyDelete