Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012 – Is the Universe Telling Me Something?

Look what came in the mail today! 




This is exciting because I got mail.  Beyond that I’m not entirely sure why I received these.  I didn’t ask for them, because; yes obviously they are in German and we know the success that I have had learning the German language.  Don’t get me wrong, I can read German.  I just haven’t a clue what the words actually mean but when I read the words I can hear them in my head and I am positive that I am pronouncing them perfectly.  Then I say the words out loud and reconfirm that, no I don’t have a clue.
Although, from this random page I opened to, there seems to be a race in Bern for all the Femmes out there.  Take that however you want but I think excluding all the other ladies out there is a little short sighted.  I’m just saying.

Now the cool thing is, I have at my fingertips a list of all the races in Switzerland that I can try and use them as motivation for getting and staying in shape.  Oh, and if I am going to go to the trouble of google translating the contents of these magazines you can bet I’m signing up for something.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment