Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012 – The List

So tomorrow is February 1… the start of my (‘our’ Hi Sis!) birth-month celebration. I know you are waiting with baited breath to find out how I am going to fill each day with a mini adventure.  Well here’s the list.  It’s not an all encompassing list by any means.  It’s also not overly specific.   The idea is to get me out into situations that provide me with some amusement.  How hard can that be really?  Well excluding Murphy, but then again Murphy’s Law can be an adventure or sorts.

Here goes:

·         Carry my camera as often as possible to snap whatever strikes my fancy.

·         Designate some time to figure out how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements

·         Spend some time walking around Zurich on my own.  (This is actually a little outside my comfort zone but I can’t fully explain why)

·         Make a batch of “Blondies” from the Fat Witch Brownie Book

·         Make Pancakes for a Sunday Breakfast

·         Go on a Safari (We’re going to South Africa for vacation)
·         Plan a surprise

For now I think that will keep me busy.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. WOOT!!!!! Sounds like a great month already!


    I thought about your pictures the other day when I saw this:

    http://dogblog.dogster.com/2012/01/27/photo-the-paw-of-a-gentle-giant-the-boot-of-the-handler-who-loved-him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    And be sure to grab me for the planning of South Africa, we spent a month and had an incredible time.

    BOB

    ReplyDelete