Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012 – Ramblings

This weekend could best be described as relaxing.  I managed to stay awake on New Years’ Eve’s to watch the fireworks display’s from our balcony.  Well L watched from the balcony, I watched from a reclined position on our couch.  We have big windows and the sky cleared up so that I didn’t have to move at all to see all the colors.  The beast was happy with that arrangement as he is not a big fan of fireworks.  He is, however, a big fan of being a 50 pound lap dog during them.   Actually he did very well as long as I stayed on the couch he was able to sleep on top of me.  Literally.  I should have taken a picture.  My bad.

So last night I made pizza for dinner.  I had planned on making Cajun pizza but I did.  For those of you not in the know, Cajun Pizza = Blackened Pizza.  Let’s just say I left it in the oven a minute or 5 too long.  The corners took the brunt of it, the rest was actually pretty tasty.  Oh and yes corners.  I do not own a round pizza pan and if I did, I doubt it would fit in the Swiss Oven.  It just occurred to me that compared to the “typical” oven at home this one kind of reminds me of an Easy Bake Oven, less the easy part.  Although, why it reminds me of that I have no idea, it’s not like I ever owned an easy bake oven.  I’m not even sure I knew anyone who had one. 



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments: