Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20, 2012 – Friday Lunch Dilemma


It’s seems as good a title as anything else, I mean it is Friday.  I have this weird craving for pasta right now.  I couldn’t give you one logical reason why I’m craving it, but I am.  Well ok, it’s lunch time here in Switzerland and my stomach is saying eat something and other than wanting pasta I’m undecided.  I almost went with the old standby of ketchup on bread.  Again, I have no idea why except it’s easy and for some reason making a sandwich seems like too much work right now.  Oh and boiling water for pasta isn’t??? Hey, did I say I was being logical?  No, I didn’t. 

I even have “food like substances in the fridge” or Peanut butter I could have even gone for a PB&J but that’s not going to do it for me.  Oh, and it’s not like I have sauce available.  I mean I do, but it’s frozen and thawing it out would take too long and then there would be leftovers.  See, it’s really not that easy.  Sure I could open a can of crushed tomatoes throw them on the noodles but that requires cheese.  Yes, I admit it, there are all these rules.  It’s hard to follow.  Just imagine what it’s like in my own head.  Seriously, it’s not pretty.  OMG it just hit me… RICE I can make rice, it doesn’t need sauce.  Phew, that dilemma is resolved.

Oh and if you were wondering; Underworld: Awakening opens today with Kate Beckinsale.  Keep your fingers crossed that it is available here too.  I really want to see it.  Who can resist a woman in leather with guns?



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment