Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012 - Easily Distracted

I’m not sure if this week is dragging along or if I am being dragged by the week.  Ooohhh… brownies…  This post is being interrupted for the sudden onslaught of brownie desire


**** Update ****
See this is what happens when you have PMS.  The competition between the headache and cramps can only be defeated by a third party.  Typically Advil, but when inspiration strikes I say go for it and bring out the big guns.  Chocolate Chip Cookie/Brownies.  And the crowd roars... "yea!!!"

Thanks Mom for the Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Mix and a Big Thankyou to Liz and Andria who gave me the "Brownies, Blondies, and Bars from New York's Legendary Fat Witch Bakery" cookbook.  I will be working my way through those recipes.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments: