Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012 – Random

Did you see the headlines on Yahoo this morning? “Extinct Galapagos Tortoise Reappears.” Ok so maybe my understanding of the word “Extinct’ is flawed. 

1  .   ex·tinct/ikˈstiNG(k)t/

Adjective:

1.    (of a species, family, or other larger group) Having no living members.
2.    No longer in existence.

Nope, that’s my understanding of the word.  So then either someone screwed up big time declaring the tortoise “extinct” or similar to Dr. Who it can travel the time space continuum and project itself into the future (now) to revive itself.  Alright that seems absurd even to me, I’m running with some scientist out there is in trouble.


We’re back to rain today.  I’ll admit that I will take the rain over snow, only because it’s warmer.  Having said that I also think that if it were snowing instead I might actually get out and exercise.  Then again, I could be lying to myself, I committed myself to rejoining the gym because the weather has sucked but I haven’t managed to do that yet either.  The silver lining…. I haven’t wasted any money yet.

I’m making stew for dinner tonight.  It’s easy and it’s not chicken

Tomorrow… I go to the gym.  Oh wait... that's a lie.  Tomorrow the beast and I go to the Vet for his shots.  Maybe after that I will go to the gym




Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it was reevolution.... Once the tortoise was extinct there was an opening in the food chain and another evolved from whence he came...

    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete