Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011 – Friday Chocolate & Beer

Earlier in the week L had to go to Dublin on business, so of course I asked her to bring me back something “Dublin-ish”.  Just run with it.  What did she bring me?  It’s not really that surprising:


Really is there anything better than starting a Friday with Chocolate AND Beer?  I will admit that I can’t really taste the Guinness in the chocolate, but I could never be confused with a Guinness connoisseur.  As a matter of fact, the one time I tasted a Guinness beer I didn’t really enjoy it.  On the other hand I could become a connoisseur of Guinness if they continue to mix it in with chocolate.

This weekend, L and I are going to try and go to one of the Christmas Markets and Sunday we are supposed to run in a “4K Fun Run” for Charity.


Happy Weekend!




Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I love dark chocolate, did it taste like guinness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great woman you have there....

    ReplyDelete