Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30, 2011 – Snow Line


I got up this morning and noticed that it had snowed in the “higher elevations.”  I haven’t aclue how much higher they are compared to us.  All I am sure of is that they are on the other side of the lake, and I am extremely grateful to be snowless.  Here’s what I find kind of cool.  (No pun intended).  I’ve heard weathermen talk about snow lines in their forecast but I’ve never seen one until today.




It’s like an invisible barrier went up and forced all the snow to fall just behind the houses.  Or maybe Switzerland employs snow boarder patrol people like the US kind of sort of does on the Mexican border.   However, it’s obvious the snow patrol is much more effective at directing where the snow can go.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment