Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22, 2011 – I Can See


I mentioned the other day that I had an eye exam.  Well I picked up my new glasses this afternoon.  All I can say is wow, I had no idea how bad my vision had gotten.  Sure I realized that the letters on the stop signs were blurry until I was closer to them than I thought I should be.  What I hadn’t recognized was that I couldn’t read street signs anymore and that I SHOULD have been able to read them.  Then tonight I drove home and holy crap, I can read street signs and everything is crystal clear.  So very cool.  The seeing part, the glasses are kind of cool too.

The only down side, in addition to my distance glasses I need “computer” glasses.  The distance between my face and my computer screen is just far enough that I can’t see it without glasses but my distance glasses aren’t the right prescription for reading the computer and I can read without glasses.  It sounds more confusing than it is, I’m just psyched I can see clearly. 


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment