Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011 – Bullets


  • I found the pedi-paws grinder for the beastly boys’ nails.  It was in the couch.  Don’t ask, I have no idea how it got there.  Thank you DeeAnne
  • We fly out on Saturday back to the US for the week.  L is doing a crazy amount of traveling next week.  CT, OH, MI, CT and then back to Zurich.  It makes me tired just thinking about it.
  • The beast is going to camp
  • I am really psyched to be going home for a few days.
  • I also made several doctor appointments while I’m home, the most critical.  “The Eye Guy.”  I think I may have reached the stage of old where I need reading glasses.  I can’t read my computer screen without wearing my distance glasses.  It would appear that how far I can see is getting much closer to my face every day.
  • Maybe I’ll get some colorful frames this time around.
  • I’m also hoping that the sun makes an extended appearance while we are in CT.  It has not made much of an appearance here in Zurich for what feels like weeks.
  • N
  • Airplane Reading: The Last Warewolf by Glen Duncan, Decoded by Sara Marx, and Hell's Highway by Gerri Hill.  What?  It's an 8 hour flight I have to occupy my time somehow



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you both a safe and comfortable as it can get trips!

    ReplyDelete