- I found the pedi-paws grinder for the beastly boys’ nails. It was in the couch. Don’t ask, I have no idea how it got there. Thank you DeeAnne
- We fly out on Saturday back to the US for the week. L is doing a crazy amount of traveling next week. CT, OH, MI, CT and then back to Zurich. It makes me tired just thinking about it.
- The beast is going to camp
- I am really psyched to be going home for a few days.
- I also made several doctor appointments while I’m home, the most critical. “The Eye Guy.” I think I may have reached the stage of old where I need reading glasses. I can’t read my computer screen without wearing my distance glasses. It would appear that how far I can see is getting much closer to my face every day.
- Maybe I’ll get some colorful frames this time around.
- I’m also hoping that the sun makes an extended appearance while we are in CT. It has not made much of an appearance here in Zurich for what feels like weeks.
- Airplane Reading: The Last Warewolf by Glen Duncan, Decoded by Sara Marx, and Hell's Highway by Gerri Hill. What? It's an 8 hour flight I have to occupy my time somehow
Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.