Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011 – I A Not the Powerball Winner


Apparently the Powerball Lottery was $245,000,000 the other day and the winning ticket was sold in Connecticut.  Sure I’m not in Connecticut right now but if I had been I would have deemed the potential for winning (or losing) that amount of money worth the $1.00 expense.  I’m also fairly certain that no immediate relative of mine won the lottery because I think I would have head.  My sister said she did not win.  “Oh dear brother of mine… is there something you’d like to tell me?”

What would I do with $245 million dollars?  I would quit my job.  Well, I would certainly give them notice, but I would be gone.  I would share some of it. Start a foundation.

Buy a pony.  Ok I’m kidding about the pony.  When we travel home I would hire a private jet so the beastly boy could fly in comfort and not in cargo.

Alas, I am not the Powerball winner so I will fly coach, the beast will fly cargo, and I will continue to bath in the luxury of knowing I have a job, but it’s nice to dream.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment