Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24, 2011 - Thanksgiving

Oh I bet you think this blog is going to be a list of all the things I am thankful for, nope.  I'm bucking the trend.  In fact this blog is simply my way of saying Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate the day and to everyone else.  Happy Thursday!

L and I are heading out this morning to Barcelona, I've got the camera charged and ready to go.  The beast is all set.  Carlos is coming to the apartment and will hang out with him for the next few days.  It's an excellent opportunity for the beast to brush up on his spanish.  I'm sure he'll miss "camp".  When you get over laughing at that, I realize I'm kidding myself. 

Gotta run, have a great weekend.

Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and L. The beast will still go crazy with happiness when you get home. Have a great time. We'll miss you at dinner. Love, Your Favorite Sister

    ReplyDelete