Friday, October 7, 2011

October 7, 2011 – Hostility Index


On a scale of 1 to 10 with one being mild and 10 being extreme… my hostility index today is hovering around 8, but I can tell it’s going to be a hair trigger kind of day.  I haven’t even spoken with anyone yet so it’s not like I have any reason to be hostile.  It’s just that I’m trying to solve a couple of work related problems and things just are not going in the direction I would like them to.  I’m going to make this a good day for myself

I’m seriously looking forward to a few days off and being in the US.  I’m annoyed with myself, I’m annoyed with work… again that is really about me and my inability to focus and resolve things.  I’m annoyed with Lotto.  Sure I don’t play but should that really prevent me from winning?  I am definitely playing when we are home.  I am going to make this a good day for myself.

The wind and rain is crazy here today.  Mostly the wind and the beastly boy is not enjoying it.  It makes too much noise for him as it whips by and then I end up with a not so lap sized dog trying to climb into my lap.  I am going to make this a good day for myself.

I’ve tuned my iPod to Lisa Marie Presley – “To Whom It May Concern” that might help.

I am going to make this a good day for myself.

I wonder if Meri has any chocolate downstairs?

I am going to make this a good day for myself.



Weekend Plans:  The beast goes to camp tomorrow and we fly to CT and catch my parents for dinner Saturday Evening.  It’s going to be a good day

Hostility Index Update: 5 and falling.

Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. It will be a good day.

    And statistically speaking you have just as much chance of winning the lotto now as you do if you actually buy a ticket.

    Did you know that for every person who wins a lotto jackpot THREE people get hit by meteorites!

    Have a fun trip

    ReplyDelete