Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26, 2011 – Fingerless Gloves


How do you know that fall is in full swing and winter is right around the corner?  Well in my case, I have to resort to wearing fingerless gloves while I work at my computer.  I’ve been trying to avoid it the last few days but I gave up this afternoon. My right hand is dramatically cooler than the left.  In fact, if anyone needs a beer chilled I can hold it for you: frosty in minutes.

The only problem is the wrists of these gloves are a little, ok a lot, too long, but they work so I will wear them while I work.  I have to say that the very best pair of fingerless gloves I ever received where given to me specifically for wearing at work.  They were pink and purple striped and my friend Laurel gave them to me as a secret Santa gift.  They were awesome, but I have never found a pair like that again.  My Mom gave me a pair a few years ago that worked well too, but they had the little mitten flap that would come up to cover your fingers, immediate transition from work to walking the dog. 

I’ll have to keep my eyes open for another pair this year as we wander around the Christmas markets in Zurich.

I’ll try and have something more exciting to talk about tomorrow.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Can you crochet? I gave Miss T a design for some that I made..... I can send the same to you.

    Think warm happy thoughts... and apply cold fingers to the dog.

    ReplyDelete