Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25, 2011 - Outside My Window

Roof:

I seriously thought that they were going to leave the roof across the way barren with just the green looking rubber matting.  Once again, I was wrong.  Today they are replacing the dirt. 





First off, why is gardening not this easy when I do it at home?  Alright fine, it’s not so easy at home because I’m the one doing the work.  Everything looks easy when someone else is putting in the effort.  I do have a question though.  Do you think they are going to replant the weeds or will they let nature take care of that?

At what point does my taking pictures of the guys on the roof become stalker-ish? 


Sailing:

I enjoy sailing and as I mentioned September early October are some of my favorite times to go sailing but at some point you I have to say it’s too cold.  When you have to wear snow gear… it’s too cold.  It’s 45 degrees and my hands get cold sitting in the office working at the computer.  I’m wearing fingerless gloves for goodness sake.  Sailing… No.  Too Cold





Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. AIIIIE! No winter sailing.

    I like the gardening by machine thing though. and the guys don't hurt either.

    ReplyDelete