Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20, 2011 – Liar Liar Pants On Fire


Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to re-start my running today.  Turns out that was a big fat lie.  Not because I woke up this morning and decided I would be lazy.  More so because I finally managed to go to sleep after 5am.  How can I be so precise about the time I was awake?  The damn church bells ring every hour on the hour.  Heck they token ring every 15 mins.  Although I enjoy the occasional church bell chime it gets a little frustrating as an hourly reminder that I am still awake.  So, yes I skipped running and opted for a nap this morning.  That should make L and any other human beings I have to interact with happy.  I get grumpy when I am tired.  The sad thing is L didn’t sleep well either… she’s blaming jet lag.  In fact the only one who slept, better than well, was the beast.  Fortunately, the nap helped.  Let’s just say a quick prayer to whomever you like that L and I both get a good night sleep tonight.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: