Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19, 2011 – Catching Up/Random Thoughts


We made it home yesterday and the beastly boy is clean and settled back into his routine.  Although, I don’t know how difficult it is to get back into his routine, sleep, eat, sleep, beg to be pet, sleep, play, sleep.  Hey, I want to be a dog.

If everyone was on the same time zone would traveling be as exhausting?

I refer to the apartment in Zurich as “home”, as in “we flew home Monday”, but at the same time I said we were flying home to CT.  It’s like this is home because we live here now but CT is “home home”

Tomorrow I restart my running.  Sure I could have started today but it’s raining and I’m still tired.  Besides there has to be a study somewhere that extols the virtues of re-starting an exercise program on a Thursday.







Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment