Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011 - Heading Back


We're sitting in the JFK "Admirals Lounge" for American Airlines. I haven't a clue why they call it that. It's not like you have to be an Admiral to come into the lounge. I don't even think you have to be a Captain of anything, not even your own destiny; which may be why we are actually sitting in the lounge. We were "upgraded" to business class for the flight home. I'll quickly say "thank you" to all of the air travel gods, American Airlines, and L for having traveled enough in the past to have earned travel miles. The best thing about flying back to Zurich Business Class is the comfy seats and the prospect that I may actually manage to get a couple of hours sleep.

We had a really nice time this past week. I realized on the drive to the airport that I actually feel like my hea is screwed on correctly again. I was feeling a little discombobulated the last month with my ability to focus being severely compromised.

Game Plan for Tuesday (tomorrow)
(1) Pick the beast up from "camp"
(2) Drop L off at work
(3) Arrive at the apartment and take the beast for a quick walk
(4) Hustle the beast into the shower to wash away "camp smell"
(5) Unpack
(6) Dial into Work

That about covers it.  Hope you are all having a great day!


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment