Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011 – Mammogram


Smash

Crush

Squash

Squeeze

Squish



Today I had my annual Mammogram.  This is not unusual, nor is it my 1st mammogram so I can say with a certain degree of comfort that “usually” this is a little uncomfortable but not a big deal.  Today, well not quite so comfortable I’d go so far as to say that it was downright painful.   I’m pretty sure the technician’s nick name is gargantuan hands.  I’m also pretty sure she has a side job making pancakes because she was really into the whole flatter is better philosophy.  I’ll admit that although I’m not thrilled with the discomfort from today’s exam I’ll gladly deal with that versus the possibility of losing a breast.



Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment