Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 2011 – Catching Up

 Yesterday L and I spent a large part of the afternoon sailing with my Dad.  As far as I am concerned the best sailing is done in September and October.  Most of the boats are out of the water and the wind is picking up.  It was a great way to relax and catch up with Dad.

Today I’ve been running around trying to get some things checked off my “To Do” list, which included trying to pull out some of the overgrown Japanese Iris’ from the front garden.  I think they should be renamed Godzilla Iris’ because I managed to separate out one of the iris’ which filled one garbage can and sucked the life out of me.  Anyone who is considering buying an at home gym to stay in shape… like the Total Gym; forget it,  Just go try and dig up so iris.’


Tonight I’m meeting a couple of friends for drinks.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I am doing the fall 'leaves' as exercise.. that's a feat too... can't wait for the snow to exercise my muscles with the shoveling!!!

    ReplyDelete