Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011 – Cold


Isn’t there some rule that says if you work out your metabolism speeds up?  If my metabolism speeds up shouldn’t I be warm?  Where’s a hot flash when you want one?  The weather has been perfect, high’s in the low 70’s low’s in the low 60’s.  It’s not even winter yet and I’ve spent the last 3 nights sleeping with a fleece sweatshirt on.  That’s just not normal.  Well fine it might be normal-ish for me, but it shouldn’t be.  I should be not cold.  Wow, although as I type that I am thinking “I’d rather be cold than hot.  Cold, you just put on more layers, maybe a hat.  Hot?  There isn’t a whole lot you can do about being too hot.  There are only so many layers you can strip off before you’re still hot and naked.  Never mind… I’m good.  Not cold at all.  Comfy.  That’s me.  Comfy.  Fleece, I like fleece.

I hope I didn't just jinx myself....

Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I lost a lot of weight and noticed that I am always freezing now..so i started taking iron pill, it helped a bit to be honest. But i do tend to love cold then being hot, I can not peel my skin off when i am brutally hot. Soo not looking forward to hot flashes although i think i had a couple

    ReplyDelete