Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1, 2011 - Bullets

  • I can't believe it's September.  What happened to August or July for that matter? 

  • I went running with Meri today.  It was not pretty.  We ran Tuesday and I felt like I was running better.  Today I felt like someone hit me with a cement block.

  • Yesterday I saw a guy/kid riding his moped wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.  That wasn't shocking.  What was shocking was the machine gun strapped to his back.  What's up with that? Seriously, it's a day later and I'm not over it.

  • I just finished reading "Uncommon Emotions" by Lynn Galli.  I'll try and post a review of it later.  Next up: "The Abby" by Chris Culver

  • I'm sensing that there will be brownies in my future.  I've been debating making a batch for too long now.

  • L comes home from London tonight

  • I did not sleep well last night and now I have to get to work.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Besides their bunker, the swiss men also do their military service every year until a certain age and they get to keep their gun during that time.... kind of scary you are right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy just one brownie from the Brownie Lady. Less calories.

    When I saw the title was Bullets, I was worried. I thought it was about the machine gun guy.

    I'm glad Patricia clarified why the guy had the gun, but you're right, scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy September!

    Keep up with the running, you'll be back on track in no time. And yeah, seeing a machine gun in real life would cling to me for a while too. wow.

    ReplyDelete