- I can't believe it's September. What happened to August or July for that matter?
- I went running with Meri today. It was not pretty. We ran Tuesday and I felt like I was running better. Today I felt like someone hit me with a cement block.
- Yesterday I saw a guy/kid riding his moped wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. That wasn't shocking. What was shocking was the machine gun strapped to his back. What's up with that? Seriously, it's a day later and I'm not over it.
- I just finished reading "Uncommon Emotions" by Lynn Galli. I'll try and post a review of it later. Next up: "The Abby" by Chris Culver
- I'm sensing that there will be brownies in my future. I've been debating making a batch for too long now.
- L comes home from London tonight
- I did not sleep well last night and now I have to get to work.
Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.