Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25, 2011 - It Isn't Easy Being Green

Doesn't Kermit the Frong sing that song?  I hate that song or maybe I just dislike Kermit.  Regardless, I missed you yesterday.  To put it mildly I was feeling ill.  You know, that feeling where you are on the line of "please let the nausea pass" or "please just let me throw up".  Thankfully it passed and I was feeling much better by the afternoon.

Work is going well, thank you for asking.  I've been running a data conversion the last few days.  I know, when am I not running or working on a data conversion?  Well if everything goes well, later today I'll be mapping data for a different project.  It's like a puzzel.  I like puzzles.

Wasn't that exciting?  No?  Yeah, I know.  Life can be gloriously dull.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment