Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011 - Random

Rumor has it that the weather is going to be nice this weekend.  I don't want to jinx myself but just maybe that means we can try and find the scary bridge.  I have not given up on that hope/desire.

We had some very cool looking lightening last night.  You could see the bolts flashing across the sky towards the lake.  I even tried to take a picture.  The key word is "tried".  How the heck do people actually take a picture of lightening?  The again, how do they take a picture of it without getting struck by it?

Meri and I went running again this morning.  I'm feeling good about the fact that I am making the effort and I'm hopeful that I will be able to run more, walk less in the near future.

Work... is busy.  Busy is better than unemployed.  Independently wealthy, even better.  I wonder how you buy a Swiss Lottery ticket.

Happy weekend all!


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment