Friday, August 12, 2011

August 12, 2011 – Cravings/Rambling


I want a brownie.  I will resist the brownie.  Why?  Because it’s not just one brownie, it would be an entire tray of chewy delicious brownies.  There is a box of ½ brownie ½ chocolate chip mix in the pantry calling my name.  I want to bake them.  I want to eat them.  I really really do… but… my butt says no.  I also want a margarita.  Do margarita’s and brownies go together?  Who am I kidding everything goes with margaritas.  Have I mentioned I have PMS?  Is it that obvious?  I know you were dying for me to share that tidbit.  Someone is certainly yelling TMI right about now.  Oh and if you haven’t listened to Mary J. Blige’s PMS song.  You should. 
Side note:  This song does not reflect my current mood but I LIKE it





Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 -2011, All Rights Reserved.

2 comments: