Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29, 2011 - Weekend Plans

We're getting ready to head to Amsterdam tomorrow.  Now mind you I'm a little nervous because the guy who is going to watch Ernie/stay in the apartment hasn't come by to get the key yet.  Normally this would not concern me, but today it's causing me angst.  He's a relaible guy, a good guy, but our neighbors are not around so if he doesn't come get the key I haven't a clue what I'm supposed to do.  Do I have a phone number for him?  No, it wouldn't help me his english is not so hot and here's a shock, my Spanish is only slightly better than my Geman.  A direct result of having taken 7 years of spanish in school.  7 years and I can remember the following words:  Hola, Playa, Bano, Cervesa.  I'm thinking those last two are the most inportant.

Once Carlos shows up and gets the key to the apartment, I'll start getting excited about the trip, because I really am looking forward to the adventure.


Copyright © C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment