Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011 – Monday


Really do I need to say anymore?  It’s Monday, I’m working; data conversion, math, analysis… It’s actually not as bad as it might seem.  I keep telling myself that as my left eye twitches.  I fixed a client data conversion over the weekend and now I am trying to balance the $ to what the client is expecting.  I’m sooooo close.  In fact I am within an acceptable CAB differential on quite a few of the policies (I realize I left out some information; I’m converting data from a one policy administration system to a different newer better one.  Policies: Think Workers Compensation Insurance or if that means nothing think Auto) but there are a couple of strange policies where I am way off.  I think this is because the structure of these policies didn’t exist when I started mapping and writing the conversion.  Good times.  Hence the eye twitching as I try to find a solution



I’m going to make this a good day for myself



© C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment