Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011 - Weekend Update

Well we made it back to CT in one piece, technically two pieces (L and I).  The flight was good, but why is it that the last 3 hours of the flight take as long to go by as the the first 5 hours? 

We met my mom and dad at Ruby Tuesday's Saturday evening for a little quality time catch up.  This is one of my favorite things that we do the night we come home for a visit.  Not the Ruby Tiesday's part - the meeting my parents for dinner part (although I do really enjoy Ruby Tuesday's).

Sunday morning I met my parents, Mr & Mrs. P, and Mrs. T for breakfast at the diner.  Switerzerland seriously needs to get a diner or two.

Sunday afternon we went to Mom & Dad's for Sunday dinner and played cards with the family.  That is probably one of the things I miss the most: playing 6 handed pinochle.

Oh, and my sister and I went running last night... a very slow pace but at least I can say I ran 2 miles and that is a good start/

© C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

  1. The weather is perfect for the last 3 days! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you calling me slow? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you that you are my favorite sister? LOL I think I meant that it was a pleasant pace because *I* could not run any faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ your "slow" but favorite sister....


    Sounds like so far the trip is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your time....and if you can, stop by a local Appleby's and try their grilled shrimp and spinach salad...

    ReplyDelete