Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011 - Travel Plans

Morning (or afternoon) People.   Today is Friday, and normally I'm thrilled with that but it is doubly nice because tomorrow morning we fly home (CT and MI) to spend some time with out families.  it's going to be a bit hectic because the 1st few days we're in CT then we head out to MI to visit with L's family (and celebrate her b-day) then its back to CT and then back to Switzerland.  Yes I know just thinking about all that flying in a 10 day period is exhausting.  I will be sure to download some books before hand.  Too many flights or not I'm looking forward to the trip.  It will be nice to be in CT and it will be very nice to see L's family.  We haven't been to MI I think since November so we have some catching up to do.

I've also prepped the beast for "camp" I think he's ready and hopefully they will pair him up again with a nice golden retriever like they did last time.

So anyway that's it, tomorrow we spend the day on a plane.   I'll try and keep you updated on any fun events next week.  There is a dessert 1st night ;)

© C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip!

    Oh and the only good thing about how awful Dolan has been is that it got Sen. McDonald to change his vote (and his mind!). My fingers are crossed tightly for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me your itinerary, please. Love Your Favorite Sister.

    ReplyDelete