Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011 – Kung Fu Fighting

It’s Friday and I continue to avoid the brownie lady, which is in direct correlation to the fact that I can’t get myself to go running.  No running… no brownie.  However, that has very little to do with anything except that I also always go to the grocery store on Friday mornings.  This morning was no different, except that I was surprised to hear “Kung Fu Fighting” on the radio in the grocery store.  Sure I hear songs in English here but I was a little caught off guard by this one.  I don’t know what it is about this song that puts a little pep in my step, but it does.  The negative side effect is that now I have this song stuck in my head.  It’s even running over the tunes playing on my iPod.  So what the heck, I thought I would share and you could have this song stuck in your head to….




Happy Friday!


© C.A. Bailey 2010 2011, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks... now I have the earworm.

    just for that....

    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE
    BROWNIE

    ReplyDelete