Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6, 2011 - Visitors

Tomorrow our friends L and M or M and L, depending on how you want to think about it, are coming to visit. for the week.  "My" L and I are very excited.  They are going to be here for the weekend then they are off to Paris for a few days and then back here for the following weekend.  Oh and you can bet that there is a road trip planned on that weekend.  This morning, however, was spent with the mundane task of getting the apartment ready from our standpoint.  Patio furniture on the balcony (check).  Food Stocked in the fridge (check).  Oh and yes I do realize that "food" should consist of something more than bread and ketchup.  Shocking but it's been pointed out to me that although "I" have no problem eating a ketchup and bread sandwich and calling that lunch/dinner most adults find that distasteful.  Me, I just view it as efficency at it's finest.  Tomato's and bread... it's healthy... sort of.

Anyway, our friends have nothing to fear I bought real food.  Now to start work so that the weekend can come all that faster.



© C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

  1. But do you have any banana bread left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob, and surprisingly yes there is some left. I think there may be some for tomorrow but I wont gaurantee that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol....I can't believe I finally found someone else who loves ketchup sandwiches...I lived on them as a kid...they are awesome! Next time you come home, we will have to have one! Enjoy your company...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! (times 2)

    ReplyDelete