Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15, 2011 - Packing

This week has flown by, and I have to admit that I am extremely excited about the trip home tomorrow.  It feels like it's been forever since we've seen everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing my immediate family and catching up on what's new.  As an added bonus we'll be home for Easter and that is my all time favorite holiday.  All the fun of Christmas, none of the stress, and PIE.   Oh and as an even extra special bonus.  Easter this year also happens to be my Mom's birthday... which makes me realize someone needs to make a cake... (Hi Sis).

I also am in desperate need of a haircut.  I can not explain how desperate this need is, I feel like I should be going to confession.  Father forgive me it has been 8 weeks since my last haircut.  Normally I can barely make it to the 4 week mark but I deliberately waited so that I could get my hair cut by the guy (Daniel) who cuts my hair exactly like I like it.  Short.  Short Short.  Really really short, and still manages to make me feel like I look like a girl.  Yes, I still think if I had the face to pull it off I could just take a clipper to my head.  I don't so that's a no.

Anyway - we head home tomorrow for a week of Family and Friends and I can't wait.


© C.A. Bailey 2010 - 2011, All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

  1. WOOT! Haircut, mom's birthday AND easter! you are off to quite the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey and enjoy your family/friends time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew about any of those pies until you moved in next door!! Didn't know what I was missing! (And I don't think I've had any since!!) SO excited for you! Enjoy your visit, your favorite holiday and your pies! Happy b-day to mom! I see her at the gym now and again. I'm sure she goes more often than I do! IF you have time for old friends please, please call!! I'm off this week.

    ReplyDelete